Suede Square G and faux fur slipper
The resurgence of the Square G continues in the Spring Summer 2018 collection. The archival design speaks to the seventies inspiration seen on the runway—influenced by the hallmark era of the House during which it was first introduced. Presented as a repetitive print on brown suede, trimmed with faux fur.
- Brown suede with Square G print
- Brown faux fur trim—made from interwoven polyester fibers, specially created to resemble mink fur
- Quilted satin lining
- Leather sole with spiked bee and rays motif
- .5" height
- Made in Italy
- Gucci will eliminate the use of fur, as defined by the Fur-Free Alliance, from all collections beginning with Spring Summer 2018. We will continue to innovate and meet design challenges to replicate the look of fur, while respecting and adhering to our sustainability strategy, ensuring the highest standards of animal welfare.
MATERIAL AND CARE
Gucci products are manufactured by experienced Italian artisans with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean when the shoe is dry, using only neutral or same-color products to avoid staining
- Should the material become wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth