Gucci stamp print slide
The invitation for the Spring Summer 2018 fashion show was presented in printed paper wrapping, decorated with stamped fonts and graphics inspired by the 18th century book “Decouverte de La Maison de Campagne D’Horace” by French writer and archeologist L’Abbé Bertrand Capmartin de Chaupy. The print appears on the slide sandal as a repetitive, hypnotic pattern depicting the Gucci logo and phrases from the original design.
- Off white Supreme canvas with the Gucci stamp print
- Black leather trim
- Molded rubber footbed
- Made in Italy
- This item will be delivered in special edition the Gucci stamp print packaging, inspired by the printed paper wrapping used to present the Spring Summer 2018 fashion show invitation.
MATERIAL AND CARE
Gucci products are manufactured by experienced Italian artisans with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean when the shoe is dry, using only neutral or same-color products to avoid staining
- Should the material become wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth