Your shoes are crafted from two or more of the materials below:
- Fabric: clean with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Suede leather or nubuck: to maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Smooth or grained leather: clean with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Glazed leather: clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Metallic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Exotic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth, then apply a quality colorless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
Keep your shoes in the felt pouch provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general.
It is important to allow your sneakers to air manually, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.
- Damier canvas and lamb leather
- Rubber outsole